Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Did you think up something you didn't think of?

Guys, this week has been hard for me. I mean, not only did I take my anatomy lab final, but I've had a streak of terrible songs stuck in my head. I don't know if it's just because they play terrible music at the office where I'm shadowing an orthodontist, or if there's actually some part of my brain that is actually an alien trying to slowly take over control of my body by inserting subconscious signals through terrible music. Either way, my wife has had to suffer through some ridiculous songs lately. Here is a sampling of the mixed tape that has been stuck in my brain lately:
...Needless to say, the past week has been tormentuous. I think it has been worse for my poor wife, actually. So anyway, what terrible songs get stuck in your head?

No comments: