Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm so excited (...I just can't hide it)

This is currently on our wall. You can feel jealous:


And these are things I'm excited about:

-General Conf'rince (also called "Gen Con" by a select, elite, incredibly attractive few) is this weekend and I'm going to watch it on the comfy couches at Jordan's and my families' houses. This also means that delicious food will be involved.
-I only had one migraine this week, and I slept it off. If you don't know anything about me, you don't understand how amazing this is.
-I had the coolest field trip ever on Tuesday; I went to the library. My History of the Book class visited the Book Repair place and I fell in love with the idea of binding books even more. I am totally jealous of the people who work there.
-We probably maybe have a sweet place to live next spring. As nice as our current place is...it's not really that nice.

No comments: