Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I love you; my responsibility has found a place

You know what's awesome? Getting married, honeymooning in Cancun, and then spending the holidays with family.

You know what else is awesome? All the wonderful people who helped us get there; my family, Jordan's family, and countless others. Guys, you are seriously amazing, and there's no way we could have survived last semester without your selfless service. I don't think I can thank you enough.

This week, we've been working on organizing our lives, which involves a lot more trips into town than it sounds. Luckily, we've gotten the most boring things taken care of now, and our living room no longer looks like a tornado hit it. So that's nice.

Jordan and I had our first real home-cooked dinner in our apartment this evening. We made coconut chicken and baked potatoes, and threw in some salad for good measure. I'm happy that it turned out well, especially considering our kitchen is roughly the size of a closet, and the oven disturbingly resembles an Easy-Bake Oven.

I look forward to lots of not-burned meals cooked in this oven this semester.


No comments: