Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

All will be well

Hey everybody! Guess what? I didn't die!

Dria has been such a faithful poster, but I've just been such a deadbeat on this blog. But life has been crazy for me, which is my best excuse.

So basically, this semester is busy, but I think it will be manageable. I've got 15 credit hours, including one hour of mentored research, which is 5-6 hours per week in the lab. I'm also working 16 hours a week, preparing for the MCAT 10+ hours a week, helping out with the Premed Club website, and doing various other service-type activities.

However, as much as this seems like a huge burden, it's actually starting to look okay. I'm enjoying almost all of my classes this semester, and working hard to prioritize my tasks each day and get the most important things done first. Last night, I actually had 2 whole hours of free time!

So I guess this semester will be okay. Especially since I have Dria to help me when things get stressful. :)

No comments: