Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Take a gander at my hardcore skillz

Hello there, cool people. Since I'm an official BYU alumna now and I'm not working, I have gajillions of free time, all to myself. Aside from watching every tv show I can think of, I've been making lots of crafts.

Doesn't that sound lame? Crafts? What am I, a kindergartner? Seriously though, I like crafting, as the craft-savvy call it. Here's some of the stuff I've made:

I crocheted these slippers using this pattern. I had to do several practice rounds, but I'm pretty happy with the final result.


I made tiny books! I've always been interested in bookbinding, but never interested in spending a bunch of money to take a class/buy legit supplies, so I made up my own method.



Finally, I made this purse. No pattern, just made it up. The material is from an apron that I never wore. Aprons are weird.


1 comment:

Lexi said...

Those slippers are awesome! I want to learn to crotchet, but it sounds so hard. :D